Pavilion at Carriage Farm Wedding: Danielle and Aaron
Danielle and Aaron started their day by getting ready in their chosen locations. Danielle was at her parents house to prepare, while Aaron went to Homewood Suites. Shortly after the couple and their wedding party had finished getting ready, a shuttle came to pick them up to take them to St. Andrews Catholic Church, where they would begin the rest of their lives together.
After they were married, they took some family photos and headed to their reception venue, The Pavilion at Carriage Farms, for some great photos with each other and their wedding party. We had a blast working alongside Kate Pope at Kate Pope Photography. After their photos they headed inside where they shared their first dance. They then had meaningful toasts from the father of the bride, maid of honor, and the best man.
Danielle and Aaron thanked their family and friends for being there to share the day with them. The couple and their guests then stayed on the dance floor all night thanks to Bunn DJ Company. The couple then finished their day with a bang with a sparkler send off.
- Photographer: Kate Pope @ Kate Pope Photography
- Planner: Alex @ Shawn Schindler Events
- Venue: Pavilion at Carriage Farm
- Church: St. Andrews Catholic Church
- Catering: Rocky Top Hospitality
- Cake: Ashley Cakes
- Florist: Expressions of Love Florist
- Hair/Make Up: Aubrey Land
- DJ: Bunn DJ Company
- Guests Transportation: EcoStyle
- B/G Transportation: Raleigh Dream Limos
- Rentals: CE Rental
- Rentals: Greenhouse Picker Sisters